ChannelEngine: how do I get help?
About this article
This article lists all options for assistance on working with ChannelEngine.
ChannelEngine's Help Center – the site on which you are currently reading this article – is the main source of information for ChannelEngine's customers and partners, including marketplace guides and answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
ChannelEngine's Customer Portal is the dedicated hub through which you can add, access, and keep track of support requests. You can access the Customer Portal through the Help Center.
To submit a support request:
- On the ChannelEngine Help Center, log in, and in the top right corner click Submit a request. If you do not have an account yet, click Sign in. In the Sign in to ChannelEngine dialogue box, you can find different options for signing up and getting a password.
- On the Submit a request page, enter the required information and click Submit. It is important for you to enter as much information as possible to help the Support team diagnose, prioritize, and solve your issue.
To view your submitted tickets and their statuses:
- On the Customer Portal, in the top right, click your profile name and click My activities.
To request support without logging in:
- On the ChannelEngine Help Center, at the bottom right corner, click the support widget to start chatting with the ChannelEngine bot.
- Send an email via email@example.com. Note that emails can be sensitive to be marked as spam. If you did not receive an automated confirmation message, reach out to the Support team via one of the other methods mentioned in this article.
If you need immediate help, call +31 715 288 795.