ChannelEngine: allowlist IP addresses for API use
About this article
This article describes the process to allowlist one or more Internet protocol (IP) addresses for API use.
To allow only certain IP addresses in your network to connect with the ChannelEngine API, you can allowlist them. This feature is particularly useful for large companies, though smaller organizations can also benefit from the added security it provides.
How to allowlist IP addresses for API use
1. Log into ChannelEngine and go to Settings, Manage API IP restrictions.
2. Under Manage API IP restrictions, add a description to help you identify the IP address.
3. Add the IP address you need to allowlist to use your ChannelEngine API key.
4. Click the + button.
5. The added IP address is shown under the Allowed IP list table.
6. If you need to add other IP addresses, repeat the process.