V&D: how to set up prices
When setting up prices for V&D, there are multiple price fields that can or have to be mapped.
To map price fields:
- On ChannelEngine, on the V&D channel, go to Mappings, Offer mappings.
- The Sale/For price attribute sets the actual selling price on V&D (or the voor/for price if the van/from is higher). This should always have a lower price than the Catalog/From price attribute. It is possible to map price rule(s) output as the attribute.
- The Catalog/From price attribute sets the 'from' price on V&D which will have a strike-through effect. This should always have a higher price than the Sale/For price attribute, if it's lower than the regular price will be applied to both fields in the export and no strike-through price will be shown on V&D. It is possible to map price rule(s) output as the attribute.
- The Purchase price attribute adds the purchase price to exports to V&D, if mapped and applicable. This price will never be shown on V&D itself but is information that V&D wants to know if you are acting as a direct supplier. This is not mandatory, however, so if you have no purchase price information or do not want to share this, you can just set this to "Not mapped".
- The Price before (re)price rules (if displayed, this setting is enabled) attribute is a legacy field from when price rules could not be applied to a single attribute. This attribute made sure price rules were applied, but only after all other logic was executed (so the actual outcome was not visible when mapping, not in the logic checking the price input and whether or not it was lower than the catalog/from price for example). By default, this 'old' mapping is hidden to prevent confusion, but as some others channels are still actively using this as the price input it can not be fully removed (yet). Should you have set it to visible in the settings however and map it, please note that for V&D nothing is done with the values you have mapped.