Kleertjes.com: marketplace guide
About this guide
This is a ChannelEngine guide on the Hilversum-based marketplace Kleertjes.com. Here you can find information on how to request a Kleertjes.com account, how to configure this channel on ChannelEngine, what the specific requirements are, and more.
Table of contents
|Headquarters||Hilversum, The Netherlands|
|Area served (orders)||Belgium, The Netherlands|
|Revenue (annual)||circa EUR 45 million|
|Number of monthly visits||circa 1 million|
|Commission||13-15% per sold article|
|Other costs||EUR 39.95/month|
|Product categories||children's clothes, toys|
|Profile on ChannelEngine||Kleertjes.com|
There is no automated registration form to sign up for an account, but you can contact Kleertjes.com's marketplace support. For more information on becoming a seller and what the benefits are, check out Verkopen via kleertjes & co (in Dutch).
After processing your application, Kleertjes.com contacts you regarding the account. If everything is in order and your products are considered a good addition to their offers, your account is created.
Kleertjes.com does not charge a registration fee, but it does charge a category-based commission on every sale (13-15%) and a monthly fee of EUR 39.95.
|Product offers (EAN matching)||Repricing|
(HTML and PNG images are not supported)
|Shipments (including carrier mapping)|
|Product variations (sizes/colors)|
Setting up each channel on ChannelEngine follows the same flow, once you add the channel:
- Go through the Setup
- Create a Product selection
- Complete the Categorization
- Set up the Mappings: content, offers, and carriers
- Configure the Pricing: rules and currency conversion
- Finish the Activation
- Check the Listed products overview
Kleertjes.com is a Mirakl-based channel, so you can connect it to ChannelEngine using a Mirakl Connect SSO account. For more information on this, check out the Mirakl-based channels: SSO authorization article.
You can leave the Mirakl seller name field empty, as Kleertjes.com does not support repricing.
Categorization is mandatory if you want to create or update existing product information on Kleertjes.com. Both categorizations and mappings only result in updates if the content connection is enabled, and the relevant credentials have been entered (see the Setup section).
The categorization is straightforward, and both it and the mappings use attribute names in Dutch.
- Artikelnummer leverancier (Supplier item number) - the manufacturer's internal identifier. Usually your Vendor product number on ChannelEngine.
- Beschrijving (Description) - the full description of your product. Note that Kleertjes.com does not support HTML formatting.
- EAN - the 13-digit EAN or GTIN of the product.
- Shop-SKU - your internal variant identifier. Usually your Merchant product number on ChannelEngine. E.g.: ABC123-Yellow-Medium.
- Titel (Title) - the title of the product. The brand and category are automatically added by Kleertjes.com to the title on the website.
- URL hoofdafbeelding (Main image URL) - the main image of the product. Note that images must have a resolution of at least 500x500 px with a plain, white background. Kleertjes.com recommends a resolution of at least 1,000x1,000 px. Currently only JPG images are supported.
- Basiskleur (Basic color) - the base color for the product. E.g.: blue.
- Geslacht (Gender) - the target gender of the product. Possible values are meisje (girl), jongen (boy), and unisex.
- Leverancierskleur (Supplier color) - the name of the color, according to the manufacturer. E.g.: navy blue.
- Maat (Size) - the size of the product. Note that values must be selected from a list of European children sizes.
- Merk (Brand) - the brand/manufacturer of the product.
- Seizoen (Season) - the target season of the product. Possible values are winter, zomer (summer), and all season.
- Variant groepnummer (Group number variant) - the common identifier of the group number of a product (family). Usually the Parent SKU on ChannelEngine.
The only mandatory offer mapping is Price, which is your desired sale price.
Attributes such as Leadtime to shipment (the number of days before you ship the item), Logistic class (your optional shipping class), Offer state (the condition of your item), and Minimum quantity alert (so you receive a notification if the stock drops below a certain threshold) are common for Mirakl mappings.
The Cut off time attribute is unique for Kleertjes.com. When properly mapped, it displays a message such as the following:
E.g.: Voor 22:00 uur besteld, morgen in huis (Order before 22:00, tomorrow at home).
To use this attribute, the Leadtime to shipment has to be set to 1 (i.e.: next-day delivery) and the cut-off time needs to be a value between 10:00 and 23:59.
Working with discounts
- Do not leave the Discount end date attribute unmapped. If you want to set a permanent discount, use a date in the far future instead. Otherwise the offer is not exported, and errors are shown under the Validation and feedback tab.
- If your discounted price is not lower than the base price, it is not exported.
- If you do not want to set a bulk discount, leave the Discount quantity threshold attribute unmapped – otherwise the export is broken.
- If you do want to set a bulk discount, the Discount quantity threshold must be set to a value higher than 1. E.g.: a value of 2 indicates that two or more of the product must be purchased at the same time for the buyer to benefit from the discount.
Carrier mapping is not required on Kleertjes.com. However, you can map your carrier to a specific list of carriers maintained by Kleertjes.com. This allows for working track-and-trace links in the back-end, as well as for the buyer. If your default carrier is missing, please contact Kleertjes.com.
If you have problems with products not appearing on Kleertjes.com (especially if you are trying to create products that do not exist yet), check the Listed products section for more information.
You can either filter on Channel status (Invalid for all products that ChannelEngine has not exported, such as products with an empty EAN or products that currently do not exist on Kleertjes.com) or use the Validation and feedback tab to see all known validation/feedback errors for specific products. Also, as Kleertjes.com uses the Mirakl marketplace framework, you can see detailed status reports in their back-end. These reports contain specific errors if a product or product offer cannot be created.
The reports can be found under My inventory > Import from file > Track offer imports/Track product imports. By hovering over the 'i' under the Status section, you can see how many products in the file were processed correctly and how many had errors, etc.
If there are errors, the last column shows a downloadable file in which they are listed. The same goes for the product file import, but this can contain multiple files because processing goes through several systems. There is also a manual check of your submitted content, which, once approved, goes to staging as well. Note that you need to map as much as possible to prevent products from not being created.
My brand does not exist when trying to map them under 'Brand'?
Please contact Kleertjes.com to have the brand added to their list.
My content is rejected by Kleertjes.com for the reason "De extensie van 200 voldoet niet aan de eisen" ("The extension of 200 does not meet the requirements"). What does this mean?
It is likely that the images submitted do not have the required JPG format. Currently, Kleertjes.com only supports JPG images.
Multiple items with the same SKU were ordered, but they are split up across multiple order lines. Why?
This is how Kleertjes.com submits a quantity higher than two on separate order lines. It is not possible for ChannelEngine to group these order lines into one, and ChannelEngine also needs to split them for shipments.